Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 9- Busy day in the kitchen

I woke up this morning and decided to make almond flour pancakes w/roasted red pepper and spinach sausage. I don't recall taking a picture. 

I went to Pilates again and it was a good workout!

I went to the gym for a strength workout (haven't been all week!) I did some back squats and push press. I don't know what came over me but I decided to run home. 2 miles-the most that I've ran outside since knee surgery in Feb. 

After my workout and run, I made a green protein smoothie. 

Today was the day to spend in the kitchen. I sat down and made a list of everything that I wanted to make today in order of the oven temperatures. 

1. Zucchini noodles
2. Flax and chia seed crackers
3. Turkey and basil meatloaf
4. Baba ghanoush
5. Roasted brussel sprouts
6. Roasted garlic cauliflower mash
7. Chocolate almond butter cups

For dinner, I had some leftovers and some of the items I made today

Shredded chicken, pork tenderloin, roasted brussel sprouts and cauliflower mash.

I'm glad today is over! I spent a lot of time in the kitchen today but I'll be prepared for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment