Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day 18- And the work week starts again

I can't believe I made it to day 18! I would've never imagined that. 

For breakfast, I had eggs, bacon, avocado and a coconut flour biscuit. 

I wanted to make some sriracha but the store I went to only had green jalapeños so I improvised. 

I have enough to last me awhile but it's only suppose to be good for a week in the fridge. Maybe I can freeze some?

I also needed some beef stock for a recipe I was going to make so I decided to make some w/the crockpot. I'm gonna let it cook for about 20 hours...


For lunch, I went to a baby shower and they had a taco cart so I just had chicken, guacamole and radishes 


For dinner, I grilled some pork chops marinated w/coconut aminos, garlic, rosemary, s&p and my green sriracha sauce. I had it w/roasted brussel sprouts and roasted garlic cauliflower mash



No comments:

Post a Comment