Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 12- How did I ever work night shift before?

Coming back to night shift after working days for 3 months takes a little bit out of you. 

I ate breakfast at 0530 (which I guess is my dinner since its the last meal before I go to sleep), I had my bacon, egg muffin thing w/chia seeds and coconut milk. 

I had to go to the dentist after work and I was pretty tired. I think I feel asleep in the waiting room. 

When I woke up from day sleeping, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to eat so I just had a hodge podge of items from the fridge. 

I don't know what got in to me but I felt like going for a run. I felt good and strong. I intentionally ran up the hills. I went a total of 3.1 miles and then rushed to get ready for work. 

My dinner for tonight has been the same for the last couple nights. Guess I'm not sick of it yet. 

Working nights, I'm always confused what day it is so I may be off when I write my entries for these last few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment