Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Day 6- Fun in the Sun!

I officiat registered for the Olympic distance triathlon...so it's on now!

I'm trying to get more creative w/breakfast but that requires planning. So I just use whatever I have in my fridge
English "muffin" w/almond butter, fried eggs, kale and fried green tomatoes 

I'm reliving my childhood days at the water park today so food choices are limited. 

For lunch, I decided to go with a lettuce wrapped burger w/tomatoes and pickles. 
I actually had 2 of these throughout the day at the water park. 

 I also munched on almonds and cucumbers.

For dinner, I went out for a friend's birthday. I ordered a salad w/portobella mushrooms, roasted red peppers, asparagus, butternut squash and grilled chicken on a bed of spring mix. I was so excited about it that I almost forgot to take a picture!
I didn't eat the garlic bread though. 

Today was a good day even though I wasn't at home. I was able to find good food to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment