Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 14- 2 weeks down!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already. I feel good so far and my energy level is great! I'm not having major cravings and I don't feel hungry because I can eat as much as I want...I'm not on a diet and thank god I don't have to keep a journal and log my calories!

My breakfast today was very green... 
Eggs, coconut flour biscuit, artichokes, asparagus and green tomatoes. 

Lunch was also very green...

Spinach, kale, almond milk, green apple, almond butter, flax seed, and hemp protein powder. (I didn't want to eat too much before going to Pilates)

After Pilates, I decided to make some mayo so I could have a chicken salad. This was my 1st time making mayo. 
I'm surprised how easy it is to make this...egg yolks, lemon, avocado oil and s&p. That's it!

I added a little of the mayo to chicken along with rosemary, cayenne pepper, and purple cabbage. I threw it on top of some spinach and bell peppers. Yum!

I went for a 4 mile run and it wasn't the best run I've had. I walked a lot. My legs felt tight so I need to foam roll a bit more. 

For dinner, I grilled some bison burgers and put it in a lettuce wrapped. It was topped w/avocado and sundried tomatoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment