Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 2- 142

Breakfast was nothing exciting (eggs, turkey meatballs and avocado) so I won't bore you with my pictures. It was a nice day out so I went for a 3/4 mile swim in the bay (I plan to sign up for a triathlon in September). 

Today was not a good day for cooking my own meals. I guess this is the real test when I have to be in the "real" world. 

I met my sister for lunch at True Food Kitchen and you should've seen the look on the waitress's face when I read her my order...
Grass fed bison burger in a lettuce wrap w/kale (no bun, no mayo, no cheese, no bread crumbs. I also asked for no mushrooms or onions but those were included- oh well. 

Dinner was actually my best meal today. I ordered a taco bowl w/pollo asado, avocado, lettuce and salsa. 
What better way to spend day 2 than at a baseball game...
Go Padres!

No comments:

Post a Comment