Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 8- We survived!

We survived our 1st week of the 21DSD! I'm feeling good. I've had a few cravings but nothing major. I got plenty of sleep last night so I feel rested today. 

For breakfast, I had 2 eggs, some leftover steak and an espresso. 

I'm trying out a new Pilates studio so that's always a good workout. After I spent all my money at Costco, I was hungry and decided to make a green smoothie...
Green tipped banana, coconut milk, spinach, hemp protein powder, almond butter and ice cubes. 

The shake actually kept me full for a few hours. I played my 1st round of 18 hole golf today. I brought carrots, almonds and pistachios to munch on during the long game. I was starving by the end. 

For dinner, we went to a restaurant. I ordered a crab and avocado gazpacho...

And a Greek salad w/blackened ahi tuna


The lighting wasn't that great but the salad had tomatoes, artichokes and olives (which I didn't eat). 

I can honestly say that I'm tired of eating salads when I got out to eat but I promised everyone that I will make it to day 21!

No comments:

Post a Comment