Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 5- Not feeling good today

I had a stomach ache all last night and today. I've decided that I can't eat cabbage anymore.

For breakfast, I had the exact same meal as yesterday. 

I didn't have much of an appetite today because I had an upset stomach so I just snacked on plantain chips, my green protein shake, turkey, carrots, herb cheese and crackers


I had to throw something together quick for dinner because the little one wasn't feeling well today.  Luckily I thawed out some drumsticks earlier so I just threw them in a ziploc with olive oil, lemon, thyme, paprika, minced garlic, everyday seasoning (from Trader Joe's) and the 21 seasoning salute (from Trader Joe's).  I baked them in the oven at 375 for 45 mins along with some sweet potatoes.  
 

I've been craving some chocolate after dinner so I made some Almond Butter cups but I haven't had a chance to take a picture yet

No comments:

Post a Comment