Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 10- Protein w/a side of protein

Is it just me or does everyone else feel like they need to have a protein with their eggs? I know eggs are protein but I always have to have a meat group that goes with it. 

Today's breakfast was 2 eggs, carne asada, guacamole and an herb biscuit


Snack: hemp protein shake

Today's lunch was one of those days where I didn't feel like cooking and I keep going to the fridge and opening it up hoping something would magically appear. Well it didn't so I ended up eating herb cheese, crackers, salami, jicama and cucumber. 

I also munched on plantain chips, cashews and Brazil nuts. I was hungry today and just wondering around the kitchen.   

For dinner, I thawed out a NY steak and fried some veggies. 

Brussel sprouts, spinach, green beans, and beets



No comments:

Post a Comment