Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 4- Nothing exciting today

Breakfast was 2 eggs w/guacamole, sausage links and the savory her biscuits topped w/coconut butter


Lunch was left over meatballs w/roasted brussel sprouts and cauliflower and a home made basil vinaigrette 


I made my green protein shake for my midday snack. 

The baby decided today she wasn't going to take naps during the day anymore so cooking anything today was impossible. I decided to take her for a 6 mile walk thinking it would put her to sleep but she didn't want to miss any of the action. When we got home I was so hot and hungry that I just grabbed whatever I had in the fridge and had it for dinner. I ended up eating the cabbage slaw with the rest of the meatballs. 

For my late night snack, I had a sweet potato w/smoked salmon (random but I wanted a protein w/my carb). 

No comments:

Post a Comment