Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 13 & 14- Family function/out of town

Last night I went for a 3 mile hike for the first time since being 25 weeks pregnant. I survived but my legs are pretty sore! I guess that's a good thing. 

For breakfast I had left over steak and eggs w/tomato and basil


For lunch, I had left over broccoli and beef. 

I had to go out of town for a wedding so I packed some grilled chicken and nuts to munch on throughout the day but they only lastede so long before I got sick of it. I attended my cousin's wedding and it was a traditional Asian wedding with 7 courses. I did the best I could to stick to the detox but eventually I had to eat something to sustain me. Lucky for me the baby was over tired and cranky so I didn't really get a chance to eat much. 

The next morning (day 14) I went to brunch with my family at a Dim Sum restaurant. I avoided the soy sauce but I'm pretty sure some of the things I are weren't detox approved. 

I guess if I had planned my meals in advance, I wouldn't be so starved and have to eat what's in front of me but I didn't have time to plan and I wasn't going to survive on nuts the whole weekend. If I wasn't breastfeeding, I probably would've been fine but I needed to fuel my body and hopefully I don't feel yucky later...

No comments:

Post a Comment