Friday, October 11, 2013

Hello Again!

It's been awhile since I've been on here.   A lot has happened...let's see I almost
sliced my finger off using a mandolin slicer while trying to cut a sweet potato. I ended up getting 9 stitches and had to be off work for 2 weeks. I'm not gonna post any pictures because it was pretty gruesome. I completed a 4 mile race the next day after my finger injury.  That's pretty much what happened in August. 

In September, I completed an Olympic distance triathlon. 


I have a half marathon coming up in a week and training hasn't been that great. I just plan to finish. It'll be my first half marathon since May 2012. 

I had a chance to meet the author of "Against All Grain" Danielle Walker. She came to San Diego for a talk and book signing. She was awesome! Very inspiring.  Can't wait for the next book!



No comments:

Post a Comment