Monday, October 21, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Egg Muffins

I've been wanting to try a different egg muffin recipe since I always eat my bacon, egg muffin for breakfast when I'm at work. I decided to try the Buffalo chicken egg muffin recipe from the 21-Day Sugar Detox Book. Here's a link to the recipe. 


http://balancedbites.com/2013/02/easy-recipe-buffalo-chicken-egg-muffins.html


I didn't quite follow the recipe. I roasted a whole chicken a few days ago so I shredded it and used that. I also didn't have parchment lined muffin cups so I decided to use my silicone muffin pan. I think these cups are smaller than a regular muffin pan so my eggs were over flowing. Next time I would use 10 eggs instead of 12. I didn't add the green onions because I don't like onions. 


The muffins came out of the silicone pan so easy. I'm glad I used it instead of muffin liners. Here's what they look like...



These muffins were pretty good and I might try to freeze some so I'll always have some on hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment