Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 16- Thunderstorms

Today was a weird day. It was over 100 degrees outside and then pouring rain with thunder. Makes you just want to curl up in bed and take a nap. Well that didn't happen. My little girl likes to take power naps so I have to do what I can in 30 minutes or else I'm not getting anything done. 

For breakfast, I had eggs with pancetta, smoked salmon and tomatoes. 


Snack: hemp protein shake

Lunch: Roasted red pepper sausage with cucumbers

For dinner, I wanted to make a recipe from Danille Walker's "Meals Made Simple". I choose to do the beef stroganoff but I had to make lots of substitutions since I was missing a bunch of ingredients. Instead of beef chuck I had to use bison. I didn't have any sherry so I used apple cider vinegar. I didn't have any mushrooms or parsley. Despite all that it was still a delicious meal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment